"Where were you July 3nd, 1947? You didn't happen to be anywhere near Roswell, New Mexico, did you? We find it a little suspicious that you have this deformed looking skeleton sitting on your porch."
You can build an alien crash zone in your front yard or a spooky laboratory when you get this alien skeleton prop for your Halloween scene. It will be like every conspiracy theorist's dream come true! With a creepy oversized head, it's sure to be just the right touch to add an easy and extraterrestrial ambiance to your decor. But, just a word to the wise, if men in black agents show up at your front door? Just let them take the skeleton prop away with them in their black cars. You can always just order another one from us!
- Out-of-this-world alien skeleton
- Molded plastic prop stands 36" tall
- Fully poseable with 14 points of articulation
- Cord loop on top of skull for hanging if desired
- 3-fingered hands and oversized skull with elongated eyes
- Order from us to avoid the muss and fuss of having to clean up an alien crash zone!